Project member permissions
For those on the Team or Enterprise plan, this article is for you.
When you join a project, you are assigned to one of the three roles which are: Owner, Editor and Reviewer. Keep reading below to see the breakdown of the permissions.
As an Owner, you have access to all of the permissions. This means you are able to:
- Create and delete projects
- Assign, remove, and invite other members to the project
- Edit and comment on the project
As an Editor you can do the following:
- Make edits to the project along with, comment on the project
As a Reviewer, you can view and leave comments on a project.
Permissions at a glance
|Number of users*||Dependent on the plan that you select||Unlimited|
|Leave comments on projects||◯||◯||◯|
|Edit projects||◯||◯|| ×
|Share projects||◯||◯|| ×
|Assign/remove or invite members||◯||×||×|
|Download project screens||◯||×||×|
* Free, Starter, Pro plans can only 1 Owner and Editor
* For the Team plan, there can be anywhere from 2 to 14 Owners and/or Editors
* For the Enterprise plan, there can be anywhere from 15+ Owner and/or Editors