Add and Delete Members to Organization
Please note that in order to be able to add and delete members to your organization, you must either be an Admin or a Manager.
Adding a Member
- Click on the + button on the right side of your screen which will take you to the member management page.
- Click the Invite member button.
- Enter the email address of the member you would like to invite. Enter a space between the email addresses when inviting multiple members at a time.
4. Select the role you would like to assign and click Send.
Inviting members to your organization makes it easy to share and helps with staying up-to-date on the different projects within your company or team as you get to see it all in one place.
Note: Each plan has a different member limit with the Team plan at 2~14 members and the Enterprise plan at 15 and up.
Deleting a Member
- Click on the Settings button next to your organization name.
Click on Members to take you to the member management page.
- Locate the member you would like to delete. Click Remove.
- Click on Delete this user(s) and you are done.Please note that if the user you would like to delete is the owner of a project, you will first need to assign a new owner to the project before deleting the user.