Timed Transition Feature
The Timed Transition feature is great for when you want to do the following:
- Create a smooth loading effect
- Display a slideshow of your screens transitioning automatically
- Any situation when you want the screens to change on their own
Keep reading below to learn how to get started.
- Select the screen you want to set a timed transition on.
- From the screen panel on the right, click the timer icon located at the top left corner.
- A yellow squiggly line will appear. Connect the line to the target screen.
- Set the time, choose your transition, and hit close.
- To see what it looks like, click the preview button.
Infinitely Loop Your Screens
If you want your screens to loop infinitely, simply follow the steps from above. For step 3, set your target screen back to the first screen that you set your timed transition on so that it repeats.