Can I archive my projects?
If there's a project that you want to keep but no longer want it displayed in the active project list, simply archive it by following the steps below.
- From your project list, hover your cursor next to the project name for the settings icon to appear.
- Click on the settings icon and select where it says Archive.
- Click on the button that says, Archive to complete.
How do I activate a project from the archived folder?
To activate a project from the archived folder, simply follow the steps below.
- From the project list, click where it says, Archived.
- Hover your cursor over the project you want to activate for the setting icon to appear.
- Click where it says Activate.
- To complete, click Activate this project and you'll see the project displayed back in the active project list.