[Android] Comment on Projects with the Prott Viewer App
With Prott Viewer for Android, not only can you preview prototypes seamlessly, you can also comment straight from the app without having to create a Prott account. Here's how to get started.
The iOS version can be found here.
Comment While in Preview Mode
- Start by tapping the play button.
- Once you get to a screen you want to make a comment on, gently shake your device.
- A dialog box will appear from the bottom. Tap on Comments.
- Tap the area of the screen you want to make a comment on, enter your comment, and hit the send icon to complete.
Comment From the Project Screen
Another way to comment is from the project screen.
- Start by tapping on the screen you want to make a comment on.
- From the upper right corner of the screen, tap the comment icon.
- Tap the area of the screen where you want to make your comment.
- Enter your comment and tap the send button to complete.
Edit Your Name
Comments entered will be displayed as Guest by default. If you'd like to edit your name to something else, follow one of the two ways outlined below.
Edit Your Name From Within the Project
- Tap the area of the screen you would like to comment on and tap on Guest.
- Enter the name you would like displayed and hit DONE to finish updating the name.
Edit Your Name From the Project List
- From the project list screen, tap the menu icon and tap Settings.
- Tap on Name.
- Under the name field, enter a name and hit DONE to complete editing your name.